We’re still in the hospital, still waiting for some decisive news to allow Michelle and Zoe to return home.

Zoe had her best blood pressure yet today, 97/55, which is close enough to normal range to have the doctors talking about discharge. At the moment, we’re looking at Friday, however we are cautious about getting our hopes up.

There is evidence of Thrush, and she has a slight cough or rasp to her throat, which has us anxious that some new issue is cropping up. Cyclosporine levels are still a little high, so that continues to be something to monitor.

Hopefully we’ll know more soon, but the most important thing right now is that BP — that’s a very positive sign, regardless of whether we go home yet.